Something that hasn’t been discussed re game development as an on line service.

From the Asset Store
You can become a REAL game developer. Learn the basics and get resources that will let you get profits from your game!

I couldn't even read all that lol

If I blocked someone for being abusive and harmful I don'T give a damn what they have to say that's the whole point. They shouldn't even see my posts as to not allows them to encourage others to spout the same hateful things

NetOneIs being a decent person and not hurting others such a difficult rule to follow ? You are supposed to think about what you do to not hurt others like everyone else does.

encourage others to spout the same hateful things

That's why there's mods to ban people that are targeting other people and verbally attacking them.

If I blocked someone for being abusive and harmful I don'T give a damn what they have to say that's the whole point.

Yes, but what I'm saying is if their not abusive or "harmful" you shouldn't just block them because you don't like them. They have a right to respond to your post that you created

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

I was going to say what we need is a little popup that says "Remember the guy you're arguing with is also sitting at home in his underwear." whenever you hit reply.

But then I remembered I forgot to do laundry.

I was going to say what we need is a little popup that says "Remember the guy you're arguing with is also sitting at home in his underwear." whenever you hit reply.

But then I remembered I forgot to do laundry.

What?? lol you're funny

See what I'm talking about it'S always the same people

construct.net/forum/game-development/tools-and-resources-27/missconstruct-a-discord-commun-135076

That's not the kind of community interactions I want!

I want cool helpful and respectful people!

That's not the kind of community interactions I want!

Yet you immediately went defensive mode on me when I asked about your post and you responded with "It's explained in the first post. If you have any questions you can submit chat requests on twitter or Facebook and I'll be glad to deny them and block you"

I want cool helpful and respectful people!

Simply you aren't respectful if you treated me like crap when I asked you a question on that post.

This post has run its course so closing. Be respectful towards each other or your welcome on the forum will quickly run out.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)