Remote Preview - Reload All working properly?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A sound pack containing 132 laser gun sound effects, including mono and stereo versions of audio files.
  • Hi, I noticed that the 'Reload All' option in the remote preview doesn't actually update and changes I've made in code directly to the device (even if I save the project first). This means the only way to see updates again is to rescan the QR code every time which is a bit cumbersome.

Is this a bug? Not sure that 'Reload all' is very useful if it doesn't actually reload everything.

v285.3 stable

Cheers

• I use remote preview to test in NWJS every time I use C3, reload all works as expected every time for me.

• Am I right in saying I need to hit F5 before I hit 'Reload All'? I get a message that says 'Remote Project updated' when I do this.

If so that's great, but maybe this F5 command should just be included automatically in the Reload All command.

• BTW, is there a shortcut key for Remote Preview?

CHeers

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You do have to preview again, then click "Reload All".

I agree with an option to combine "Reload All" into the preview button - I often click Preview, go back to my NWJS window, and don't realise that I haven't clicked "Reload All", even after months of doing this!

There's this page that has shortcuts, apparently SHIFT+F4 or SHIFT+F5 will do it.

I'd love to change this into a 1-key shortcut, but hey maybe AutoHotkey could help there.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)