Personalized Ad Consent SDK

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Hello! I'm having some trouble getting our game onto Google Play. Currently it's giving me the following reason for failing:

"We have detected that your app includes the deprecated Personalized Ad Consent SDK, which is not approved for use in child-directed services. The SDK has been deprecated in favor of the User Messaging Platform SDK and must be updated.

Apps in the Designed for Families program must only use ad SDKs that have certified their compliance with the Families Ads Program."

I'm up to date with Construct updates currently and am using the build in Mobile Adverts. Are there any ways around this issue? Any third party Addons that would work instead?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • UMP is part of Mobile Advert since long now. Have you set it up in Admob?

• Use ADMOBS, the families program is harder to get approved for depending on your game/app, better to publish without the families program, i did that and it worked for me and got approved.

On the other hand, in ADMOBS you can change audience settings, so you can switch to ads for families BUT it has a revenue decrease of -60%.

• Getting the consent dialogue configured got us through. Thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)