my mockup and ideas for Scene Graph

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
3D Rendered, High Resolution elements to create an apocalytic scene or war zone
  • > I think when you click on the object-based layer, you can also run it separately to preview the current object-based layer. No connection with other layers and game scenes

Layer, or layout? I don't see where you would want to preview every scene graph on that layout.

There should be an option to run an individual scene graphs animation like we can view objects animations in the editor.

Then an option/checkbox to not run an asset object layer sounds like it would solve everything.

Sorry, typing error, it's Layout!

I think when you click on the object-based layout, you can also run it separately to preview the current object-based layout. No connection with other layers and game scenes.

I think a similar animation editing window is also good. Or a separate window that can be edited and previewed. (can modify, view layers and layers, can preview).

In addition, I think the event table should provide a way to accurately filter out the child objects under the parent object. Just like the container does now. (it will be more complicated, because there may be sub-objects under the sub-objects, and the hierarchical relationship will be more complex. I hope to be able to accurately select(pick) all the sub-objects

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry, typing error, it's Layout!

No problem.

Yeah hierarchy is going to be complicated to set up as a representation.

I have no suggestions other than don't use nodes with connections. That never works right.

Spaghetti.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)