mobile Advert Problem

1 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
A simple fun and stylish endless scroller game ready to be customized and published.
  • Hello,

i am having strange problem when using Mobile Advert. If for some reason, the loading fails for interstitial and i try again for the beginning of next level, "is loaded" is set to true, even though the ad is not loaded, which will result in calling "Show Interstitial Advert".

But when show is called, i get an error saying "Interstitial not loaded" and it triggers "On interstitial Cancelled" event.

Very strange, not able to figure out what the issue is.

The problem started after admob placed ad serving restriction on my account.

But whatever the case, how can "is Interstitial loaded" return true when the ad is not loaded?

Tagged:

• So what you're saying is you try to load it at the start of the next level and then it loads which is fine? What do you mean by 'the ad is not loaded', are you talking about the events you've set up? Share them.

• If your account is restricted I bet thats your problem.

Otherwise.. Create a pure admob project, with only buttons for 'load', trigger 'Is loaded', 'show', etc. and a box for the error messages and try it out.

Also try to run it in Android Studio and set log level to the lowest status and verify the logcat

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

i am having strange problem when using Mobile Advert. If for some reason, the loading fails for interstitial and i try again for the beginning of next level, "is loaded" is set to true, even though the ad is not loaded, which will result in calling "Show Interstitial Advert".

But when show is called, i get an error saying "Interstitial not loaded" and it triggers "On interstitial Cancelled" event.

Very strange, not able to figure out what the issue is.

The problem started after admob placed ad serving restriction on my account.

But whatever the case, how can "is Interstitial loaded" return true when the ad is not loaded?

I am facing same issue. Before ads restriction my test ads were working. After that it does not work

• Try to not use test ads. Try to register your devices as test devices and use the real ads instead.

• Try to not use test ads. Try to register your devices as test devices and use the real ads instead.

I was basically talking about same thing (my mistake). I have registered my mobile for test ads but still ads don't work

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)