Mobile Achievements / Leaderboards plugins for C3?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Implement a customizable array-based achievement system with the fully-commented template.
  • I must have missed the updated iAP/ad plugins bit. I've seen a few people referencing it in the forums but I don't remember seeing it mentioned in the blog posts.

• From the blog post:

[quote:2l20brgf]We'll also provide brand-new IAP and ad plugins for iOS and Android, as well as building and maintaining the underlying Cordova plugins ourselves. This should minimise any difficulties with configuration or third-party libraries.

• Thank you. I reread the blog and remember seeing it now haha. Should be good!

• Still no response to this question Ashley , Tom ?

I see you guys answering lots of other questions about C3, why not this one?

[quote:2ehz0vbt]

Just wondering if you'd also be maintaining new plugins for connecting to GooglePlay Services and Apple's GameCentre for achievements and leaderboards?

• While I will go with Fusion 3, I'm really curious if Scirra will be able to keep up with the demand. Since they are asking a premium price, they should offer premium services: IAP, multiple ads providers, achievements / leaderboards for the most popular platforms (iOS, Android, Kongregate, Newgrounds, Gamejolt ... etc), working Steam services ... etc.

In my opinion, the following should not be acceptable anymore in C3:

http://www.scirra.com/forum/update-for- ... in_t178688

+1

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Definitely would like to see this in C3 as well.

• It not just about writing new Plugins from Scratches. We need single plugin for every type of feature, Ad, IAP, Leaderboard etc.

I am fed up of having 1000s of IF condition to use a particular feature. I am forced to mintain different versions for iOS (Game Center plugin & Admob, Cranberry IAP), Android(Google Play & Admob, Cranberry IAP) and finally Windows (Pubcenter, Offical IAP and no leaderboard!)

This is teh issue I have brought up in my new Topic:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)