LaTex Text Editor for C3

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Supports 1D, 2D, 3D arrays. Import and export arrays in JSON format
  • You don't need CSS plugin, and if you know some js you can directly manipulate the html page. However in this example, created in literally ten minutes, I use HTMLelement.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sL79Qw9A3qU_SnOiOc3DI9sqq7lnWv0U/view

It is a version made with c3 of this example:

https://mathjax.github.io/mj3-demos/input-tex2chtml.html

Obviously to make everything work well you have to study the mathjax documentation.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Really great!! Thanks!

• And, if you look in the project I wrote, there's one line of JS. If you add that to your project, you won't need a button to parse. It'll do it automatically.

• Two short questions:

1. I want to center text vertically in the HTMLElement text box. I played around with the 'Inline Style' property, but did not find a satisfying solution so far. Vertical alignment seems to be particularly difficult. Any ideas?

2. Square roots in LaTex appear beautifully in Fengist's example (using the online MathJax inclusion), but not in el3um4s (using the offline MathJax inclusion). I don't understand why. I might understand the code once I get more used to JS, but I thought I might ask anyway.

• Two short questions:

1. I want to center text vertically in the HTMLElement text box. I played around with the 'Inline Style' property, but did not find a satisfying solution so far. Vertical alignment seems to be particularly difficult. Any ideas?

2. Square roots in LaTex appear beautifully in Fengist's example (using the online MathJax inclusion), but not in el3um4s (using the offline MathJax inclusion). I don't understand why. I might understand the code once I get more used to JS, but I thought I might ask anyway.

I can give you some help with the first one.

CSS

w3schools.com/howto/howto_css_center-vertical.asp

The inject css will let you load your own style sheet and I can say without a doubt that anything inside the HTML element can be affected by it.

• Not only are square roots not shown correctly, but also vector signs and other mathematical symbols. Having no time to learn JS at the moment, I give up at this point and state that an easy option for displaying LaTex style formulas is simply not possible with C3. Thanks to both respondents for their effort though.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)