🌍 Join the Fight Against Climate Change - Game Developers for a Greener Planet! 🌍

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Photoreal planets rendered over transparent. Five different resolutions and phases for each planet. Also includes Space
  • Hello everyone ,

In the face of growing climate concerns and the pressing issue of devastating forest fires, I am rallying together as game developers to make a difference. I believe that our community can create positive change, and I'm excited to share my upcoming initiative with you!

For the entire upcoming month, I am launching a special fundraising project where 100% of the revenue from our Construct 3 addons will be donated to two remarkable organizations leading the charge against climate change:

🌳 50% of the whole Revenue to Stand For Trees (standfortrees.org) 🌳

Your support will directly contribute to preserving forests, reducing carbon emissions, and protecting crucial ecosystems.

🌎 50% to World Land Trust (worldlandtrust.org) 🌎

By choosing our addons, you'll also be supporting efforts to safeguard vital habitats and promote biodiversity conservation.

Together, we can create a powerful impact and send a clear message that the game-development community stands united for the future of our planet. Every addon you purchase will not only enhance your game development but also play a vital role in fighting climate change.

Join us in this endeavor, spread the word, and let's showcase the collective strength of game developers in championing a greener world. Together, we can be a force for positive change.

Thank you for being part of this important journey.

King regards,

Constantin ( )

πŸ”— huskycraft.itch.io

DiscordAPI huskycraft.itch.io/construct-3-discord-api

EmailAPI huskycraft.itch.io/emailapi

Itch.ioAPI huskycraft.itch.io/itchioapi-for-construct-3

=> I will not make any profit from this project! 100% of the revenue will be donated to the above charities! There will be a prove of the donation(s) which will be published here!

Event-date: 23. August - 22. September 2023!

Thanks for participating!

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)