Instant Games Plugin Needs Updating

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Antisuspend Plugin for Construct 3 prevents the runtime from getting suspended.
  • Instant games would be an awesome option to export games if the plugin had full features. But it seems the plugin is very limited.

It only has interstitial and rewarded video ads and no option for banner ads and unfortunately ironsource does not work on Instant Games because I would have been able to put banner ads in the game.

It is also missing facebook pay IAP which would be awesome.

-----

-----

Chadori I know you are probably busy.. but any chance of a new Instant Games plugin for the master collection with the above features? You seem to be the master of the monetization plugins lol

• You can call any IG feature in C3 since the full sdk is included. You just need js, for the missing events.

You can not use any other ads than Meta in IG. I can though see IG added banners in some recent sdk update. So you should be able to call them with js. If you update sdk version in the export files

IG is also invite only now, so if you are not approved you cannot release any game at all anyway. So the plugin is not used so much any longer..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • IG is also invite only now, so if you are not approved you cannot release any game at all anyway. So the plugin is not used so much any longer..

It is indeed a rarely used export option since Meta changed Instant Games to be invite only. It is now one of the least used export options in Construct.

We developed the Instant Games plugin on the understanding it was a platform open to anyone and so potentially attractive to many Construct users. Then Meta went and changed the rules and it is far more exclusive now and harder to justify having in Construct. So I don't think we will do any more work on the Instant Games plugin. Third party addons can still extend it or you can use JS coding directly in Construct to access the API yourself.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)