Firebase Tutorial |Sign Up/Sign In| |Database| |High Score/Leaderboard System| |API|using JavaScript

2 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
Carousel Animation, make carousel of you image gallery or anything
  • Hello everyone, if you are struggling with Firebase, check this out-

Construct 3 & Firebase using JavaScript

This tutorial helps you get started with Firebase-

Contents-

00:58 Firebase Initialization Part I- Asynchronous Operations

02:18 Firebase Initialization Part II- JavaScript Code

04:17 Firebase Authentication

05:58 Firebase Realtime Database (including a Leaderboard System)

10:10 Construct 3 events

14:47 Security Rules for Firebase Realtime Database

Maybe this can also help you get started with other API functions...

Hope this will help you :) Thankyou...

• Nice work!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sparsha , Is it way to implement this on C2? Till now I used rexrainbow's firebase IPA and Firebase Leaderboard plugins, but it's work only on WEB. On android (apk) it stop working after few connections (making some cache bugs etc)

• Sparsha , Is it way to implement this on C2? Till now I used rexrainbow's firebase IPA and Firebase Leaderboard plugins, but it's work only on WEB. On android (apk) it stop working after few connections (making some cache bugs etc)

Yeah it will work.. ValeryPopOff's JS plugin is available for C2 too.

• Thanks I create init.js and fb.js according to your tutorial. Also, a have created capx file with described logics etc. But now I have to export my project to HTML and put the init.js and fb.js on html project's folder? Is it way to check the CAPX without exporting/uploading etc?

• Thanks I create init.js and fb.js according to your tutorial. Also, a have created capx file with described logics etc. But now I have to export my project to HTML and put the init.js and fb.js on html project's folder? Is it way to check the CAPX without exporting/uploading etc?

Sorry I can't get your question...

First you import the js files to "Files" folder in Construct 3 editor,

then you do the logic stuff, after that you export.

After exporting, all files should remain in the original location...

(Sorry for late response)

• Awesome, thank you for this!

• > Thanks I create init.js and fb.js according to your tutorial. Also, a have created capx file with described logics etc. But now I have to export my project to HTML and put the init.js and fb.js on html project's folder? Is it way to check the CAPX without exporting/uploading etc?

Sorry I can't get your question...

Sparsha Sorry. I forgot that this is a C3 topic... In my question I meant implementation of this code in C2

• > > Thanks I create init.js and fb.js according to your tutorial. Also, a have created capx file with described logics etc. But now I have to export my project to HTML and put the init.js and fb.js on html project's folder? Is it way to check the CAPX without exporting/uploading etc?

>

> Sorry I can't get your question...

Sparsha Sorry. I forgot that this is a C3 topic... In my question I meant implementation of this code in C2

It's ok.. I understand that you are talking about C2.. It works the same way as in C3...

But were talking about putting your files somewhere after exporting..

Is your file ready to be exported?

• Awesome, thank you for this!

You're welcome :)

• Hi Sparsha

This might be a noob question, but is the ValeryPopOff addon still needed? I thought that C3 is now able to run JS natively.

• Hi Sparsha

This might be a noob question, but is the ValeryPopOff addon still needed? I thought that C3 is now able to run JS natively.

Hello,

You are right. Actually Scirra came up with that feature just 2 months after I made this tutorial. Unfortunately I am not getting time to update it.

It's likely to get updated next year.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)