FB Instant Games - Leaderboard

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Easy Leaderboard is a simple 3-column (position, name, score) leaderboard with a customizable appearance
  • i suffered a lot, then laughed at myself for not knowing the problem

your problem is that you are loading different users images into ONE SINGLE FRAME, dont do that

solution, prepare for example 10 frames inside the image sprite, and for each frame you can load the image url

hope this helps

• i suffered a lot, then laughed at myself for not knowing the problem

your problem is that you are loading different users images into ONE SINGLE FRAME, dont do that

solution, prepare for example 10 frames inside the image sprite, and for each frame you can load the image url

hope this helps

Thank you!!!

I also lost a lot of time

It really was simple, I added 11 frames including "my position". One detail each frame in the layout should have the initial freme set 0, 1, 2, 3...

Thank you.

• Hey fellow devs, I am in process of releasing my first game on facebook instant but I am heavily stuck on leaderboards. I have read the whole tread, tried some posted solutions but it still dosent seem to work, I saw some solution links posted but they are all empty now. So please if someone has already successfully implemented the leaderboards in fb instant, kindy share your solution/ events, regarding getting the images of players, names and score.

It would be a great help to us and we will be more then gratefull for that. I am stuck on this thing for past 3 days, i am willing to share my code if needed.

HELP!

• For those that wanted a pre-made leaderboard, here is one I made:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=72443483567597873242

The leaderboard shows 10 players at a time. You can go to next / prev 10 players. There's also a button to view the top 10 players, and button to view your position in the leaderboard.

It shows Player rank, score, name, and image.

I can't give much support, but feel free to use it.

To test it, just change the name of the leaderboard (mine is non-contextual), and upload the export to facebook, all submitted scores will show up. (note: I've only tested with a few players in the leaderboard)

Hey jagoman, I opened your solution link but sadly the file is missing from there. Can you re-share it please, that would be a huge help cause it has the solutions for all the problems and unknown i am facing right now with the FB instant leaderboards.

Thanks.

• Anybody could reply on this post? Wait for your help.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Anybody could reply on this post? Wait for your help.

so... what do you want help with then?

• s000.tinyupload.com/index.php

this link is empty````I also the first time to make it,some one who could post one demo for learn? Thanks```

• bump....

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)