Correct method for adding Mobile Adverts

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A simple fun and stylish endless scroller game ready to be customized and published.
  • farfetchd83 I think it's fair to say you didn't add anything to the discussion though. The info was already there and the post was pretty much resolved. But you quoted my response calling it a terrible idea so I was waiting for what you thought would be a good way to do it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • lionz I added to the discussion the fact that it's not a good idea to simply create a new ad on the start of layout, I got an ad serving limit from adbmob for doing that, then another user suggested creating it using a condition to test if the ad is not loaded yet, only because I revived the post, so the "pretty much resolved post" was updated with new and relevant information and better solution. It's called a "community forum" because that's how it's supposed to work. Most solutions and topics can be evolved and if one really care about improvements, questioning "closed solution" should be welcomed, no matter how old they are, things are constantlly changing.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)