For a bit more help, check out my recent thread here:
Here's a quick overview:
1. Right click on Files and select New --> Dictionary
2. Edit your dictionary with keys and values (do NOT include quotes for text)
3. Add AJAX to your project
4. One of your first events should use AJAX to Request a Project File
5. When it's loaded (AJAX "On [tag] Completed") then the Action for your Dictionary object should be "Load"
6. You can then load AJAX.LastData into your Dictionary
7. Now you can use keys to retrieve information from your dictionary
8. If you created an array then you can do things like: Array.At(index) or Array Contains Value "Text"