I have the following use case:
- Lots of different object types are on-screen (e.g. sprites, 9-patch etc.) and moving around.
- These moving objects will be randomly changing in z-depth.
- Changing these object types in order to achieve a solution is not a possibility.
- The objects and object types are many, meaning that adding them to families in order to run any checks would be cumbersome (but possible if it's the only viable solution).
- I need to check if true, only when the player clicks on a specific sprite (i.e. I only need to run the check for this specific object) when it's not obstructed by another object.
Or to put it in more simple terms:
How can I check when a specific sprite object is not visually obstructed by any other visible object, at the exact point where the player is clicking on it?