Can't find the Client secret

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Very simple code without excess options (15 events for server and 11 events for client)
  • Hello! I want to implement Google Play in my game, but in the manual it says that I need to type my Client secret in the google play object, inside my game. I found the Client secret in the Google Play Console account, but I see no field in Construct 3, called Client secret. Where should I type that? Thank you!

• Add the googleplay object to the game.

Then edit the propeties of the object (click the plugin icon, then look at the properties window. The entry field is there)

• Add the googleplay object to the game.

Then edit the propeties of the object (click the plugin icon, then look at the properties window. The entry field is there)

I tried that, but it is not there. There are just 3 options in the Google Play object: Application ID, Client ID and Game ID. No Client secret. Is the Client ID the client secret?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The Google play plugin was rewritten to run in native form rather than web, Thus, the game ID is present instead of the Client ID. I haven't been able to get it to work though, It doesn't even attempt to sign-in.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)