Can't connect to room in multiplayer

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Add calm and a lounge vibe to your games with these 8 tracks
  • I can connect 2 players to a room if they're on the same network, but if I transfer the game or use remote preview, it seems to not "join" the room. Is this common? I'm joining the signalling server, once thats done, it logs in with an alias (both of which work), then it lists the games and # of players (which works on both machines), and then when I click join, it seems like it joins (it says "connected to <gamename>"), but then it seems the players are kicked immediately.

Not sure where to go...

• Sounds like a network issue between host and peer, if you're able to query the signalling service and join a room. Probably too strict or complex of a NAT or firewall, not sure. I've had similar issues in the past with devices behind double NAT.

• That's kind of what I thought, but I'm just trying to figure out a way around it. I'm not a huge fan of selling a game that has multiplayer but doesn't work for anyone unless thy know how to go into their router and change the NAT and dmz settings. We never had this problem with unity multiplayer as far as I know.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ome6a1717

Could not have said it better myself.

• xanxion

Have you checked out 's game?

She's been working on some multiplayer stuff and would be up for helping you with any questions.

Just check out her profile for contact info

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)