C3 New Runtime and unnofficial addons

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • I also really need LiteTween to be converted, until it is i can't use the new c3 runtime.

• I have already replaced the moveTo behaviour with plain old built-in bullet behaviour (using distance travelled conditions with "distance()" & "angle()").

And as for Lite Tween, I have found a good replacement:

https://www.construct.net/my/make-games/addons/163/tweeen

The issue now is that I can't add it to my project to replace Lite Tween because it requires you to be in C3 runtime! So, the only solution I can think of is to pain ass my way by opening a second window of C3 of my project and remove all of Lite Tween's ACEs. Then use my first window of C3 as a reference to where I have to add it back in. In theory this could work. Wish me luck!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ...So, the only solution I can think of is to pain ass my way by opening a second window of C3 of my project and remove all of Lite Tween's ACEs. Then use my first window of C3 as a reference to where I have to add it back in. In theory this could work. Wish me luck!

Thats exactly what i spent the last 2 weeks doing. Removing the two 3rd party plugins Litetween (reproduced with events) and localisation 18N (making my own with dictionary json file).

It was a real pain but on the upside i found a few annoying bugs i managed to fix along the way and my games cpu usage under the c3 runtime dropped from 30% to 19% with now solid 60fps.

The next problem is that the c3 runtime has broken my game in places and i can't yet work out why because the new c3 runtime debugger causes extreme lag.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)