...So, the only solution I can think of is to pain ass my way by opening a second window of C3 of my project and remove all of Lite Tween's ACEs. Then use my first window of C3 as a reference to where I have to add it back in. In theory this could work. Wish me luck!
Thats exactly what i spent the last 2 weeks doing. Removing the two 3rd party plugins Litetween (reproduced with events) and localisation 18N (making my own with dictionary json file).
It was a real pain but on the upside i found a few annoying bugs i managed to fix along the way and my games cpu usage under the c3 runtime dropped from 30% to 19% with now solid 60fps.
The next problem is that the c3 runtime has broken my game in places and i can't yet work out why because the new c3 runtime debugger causes extreme lag.