Bugs & suggestions

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hey everybody, I've found some bugs and make suggestions in C3 and want to share with devs.

Bugs:

- Sounds in preview mostly broken (preload sound sometimes cause preview does't start - black screen, and trying to listen sound in editor mostly cause crashes of C3)

- Image editor recently caught a bug: image point does't apply if switch to another frame, switch frames, etc. Only close/reopen it helps (most time)

- In suggestions I mention about moving functions. Well, if using method I describe - sometimes I get in function list 2 function with same names, but new one is on 'event sheet name', another in event sheen with no name (nowhere), but i still can use it O_o

Suggestions:

- Return multiline input in expression editor (it was very useful to separate pieces of formulas or text to lines after or before 'newline')

- Add to objects comment field (to see it in properties, such as width, height, etc)

- Allow functions to be moved to another layout (without make duplicate there, find all events its used, replace and then delete original)

- [HARD!] Make in layout editor feature to replace one object to another (like in event sheet editor). Yes, I understand its damn hard, but if you have this idea interest and can realize it - its will be useful in many situations :3

- Maybee add to object "affected by timeScale" flag? So in editor it can be changed to false and when global timeScale == 0 objects with unchecked "affected by timeScale" continue their animations, timers, behaviors, etc...

Its all for now on. More if I see something weird, strange or broken :)

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Developers don't review suggestions or bugs posted on the forum.

Bug tracker:

github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues

And here is the suggestions platform. But note that only ideas with lots of upvotes will be considered:

construct3-21h2.ideas.aha.io

Add to objects comment field

Yeah, this would be pretty useful.

Allow functions to be moved to another layout

Press Ctrl-X to cut the function to clipboard, then press Ctrl-V to paste it to another event sheet. It will be pasted with its original name, and all calls of this function will be restored.

• Developers don't review suggestions or bugs posted on the forum.

Bug tracker:

https://github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues

Nope, I already be sended there, post this post & Ashley himself send me back here...

And here is the suggestions platform. But note that only ideas with lots of upvotes will be considered:

https://construct3-21h2.ideas.aha.io/

I will try it out, but is there bug reports, or only suggestions?

-- upd --

Posted it here:

construct3-21h2.ideas.aha.io/ideas/C321H2-I-171

:3

> Add to objects comment field

Yeah, this would be pretty useful.

Yeap :)

Sometimes really lost, and making lond names is not good at all, and its not helping as so...

> Allow functions to be moved to another layout

Press Ctrl-X to cut the function to clipboard, then press Ctrl-V to paste it to another event sheet. It will be pasted with its original name, and all calls of this function will be restored.

Yeah, its working now :)

Previously (about month) ctrl+x cause just lost of function... Maybee but, that be fixed soon, maybee something else. Anyway, thanks, just checked - its works!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)