APK signing (coming soon?)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Question

When I was exporting to an unsigned APK with cordova (android) , on Thursday night, there was an option below to sign the APK, with your keystore e.t.c, I filled in the details , and it crashed.

Is this going to be a thing?, I presume this was it put up by mistake, too early?

Anyway if it happens, and works smoothly, it will be a big step forward.

Cheers

• Nice. One less step for exporting

• sizcoz Whoops, looks like you found some secret UI

I'm working on it yes, but it's not quite ready yet. The UI parts are included in the current releases but shouldn't appear at the moment. Should make life considerably easier when producing release builds!

I'm working on it yes, but it's not quite ready yet. The UI parts are included in the current releases but shouldn't appear at the moment. Should make life considerably easier when producing release builds!

How about the ability to view test ads for Admob? It's problematic not knowing where an ad placement is until AFTER building an APK etc. it would be of great help is a test ad placement could be previewed before build - and also less strain on your build server as I mainly build to view test ads.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Can't wait, Keep up the good work !

Cheers

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)