Anyone successfully publish on Amazon?

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • I have an APK that runs fine on Android devices and the Chromebook. When I submit to Amazon I get the vague message:

"We are unable to test your app as it does not function as intended. The app exits/ force closes/ freezes/ displays an error message after being launched. Please fix the issue and re-submit the app."

So, I have no real way to track this down, so I figure I'll go the other route and publish the app as a web app. Amazon allows this. You can upload the zip file or give them the URL. I chose to give them the URL.

AGAIN, I get the same message that I did for the APK! It's easy to see this app runs by clicking on the URL.

I searched this rejection, and found that it's very common. Some even think that this is Amazon's screwy way of saying they're not interested in your app.

So, has anyone figured this thing out?

Edited: I opened a ticket with Amazon regarding the web app. I questioned how it didn't run when you can click on the URL and see it working. Six hours later they passed the app and it's now listed. Interestingly, someone mentioned to me that there are most likely testers that have quotas and they just fail apps without truly testing them, just to get through their workload. I wish I opened a ticket for the APK.

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)