[Solved] Android Signed APK Build Failed

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • Hi all,

Yesterday I success, but today I failed. I didn't add plugin in this new build, I just edit some Event sheet sentence. Anyone got same problem?

The error message:

Error: Checking Java JDK and Android SDK versions

ANDROID_SDK_ROOT=undefined (recommended setting)

ANDROID_HOME=~~/androidSDK (DEPRECATED)

:wrapper

BUILD SUCCESSFUL

Total time: 0.75 secs

Subproject Path: CordovaLib

Subproject Path: app

Task :app:preBuild UP-TO-DATE

Task :CordovaLib:preBuild UP-TO-DATE

Task :CordovaLib:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE

Task :CordovaLib:checkReleaseManifest

Task :CordovaLib:processReleaseManifest

Task :app:preReleaseBuild

Task :CordovaLib:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE

Task :app:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE

Task :CordovaLib:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE

Task :app:compileReleaseRenderscript

Task :app:checkReleaseManifest

Task :app:generateReleaseBuildConfig

Task :app:prepareLintJar

Task :app:generateReleaseSources

Task :CordovaLib:compileReleaseRenderscript

Task :CordovaLib:generateReleaseBuildConfig

Task :CordovaLib:generateReleaseResValues

Task :CordovaLib:generateReleaseResources

Task :CordovaLib:packageReleaseResources

Task :CordovaLib:generateReleaseRFile

Task :CordovaLib:prepareLintJar

Task :CordovaLib:generateReleaseSources

Task :CordovaLib:javaPreCompileRelease

Task :CordovaLib:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac

Task :CordovaLib:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE

Task :CordovaLib:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForRelease

Task :app:javaPreCompileRelease

Task :app:mainApkListPersistenceRelease

Task :app:generateReleaseResValues

Task :app:generateReleaseResources

Task :app:mergeReleaseResources

Task :app:createReleaseCompatibleScreenManifests

Task :app:processReleaseManifest

Task :app:processReleaseResources

Task :app:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac

Task :app:compileReleaseNdk NO-SOURCE

Task :app:compileReleaseSources

Task :app:lintVitalRelease

Task :app:mergeReleaseShaders

Task :app:compileReleaseShaders

Task :app:generateReleaseAssets

Task :CordovaLib:mergeReleaseShaders

Task :CordovaLib:compileReleaseShaders

Task :CordovaLib:generateReleaseAssets

Task :CordovaLib:packageReleaseAssets

Task :app:mergeReleaseAssets

Task :app:signingConfigWriterRelease

Task :app:transformClassesWithDexBuilderForRelease

Task :app:transformDexArchiveWithExternalLibsDexMergerForRelease FAILED

34 actionable tasks: 34 executed

Thanks so much

EDIT: Problems Solved, Thanks for quick Fix!

• I'm having this same issue. As well if i export to android studio, once i oppen it there, i got errors.

• EXACTLY the same issue for me with the exact same log. Tried reverting to previous versions of the project (from.which I have made debug builds every day), and only the version from 2 weeks ago works for builds.

Seems like an issue with Scirra's build servers..

• If you are experiencing an issue with the build service or construct you should check our issue tracker and file a bug if one hasn't already been filed for your issue. While we have received support emails and forum posts have been created for this issue no body has filed a bug yet or sent us a reproduction. Without a reproduction we cannot investigate the problem.

• construct 3 cannot create more signed apks, not sure what do you want to reproduce lol

• medervolfr

yeah there are three posts with the log/error description included still they need a bug report... its like talking to government. :p

anyway i am filing a bug.

• Shubi the log doesn't contain the information as to why it's failing, and this isn't happening with every build. In fact I haven't seen it in my test builds, hence why I'm asking for a bug to be filed with a reproduction.

A lot of people tend to assume that because it's happening to them it must be happening to everyone, but it's generally a specific circumstance that causes a bug, and we have a lot of ground to cover.

• Nepeo

i just tried with another project of mine and it is giving some other kind of error, i am trying to recreate a minimal project to recreate the bug, as soon as i figure that out i will post a report.

By the way all three people posted the same log and their was no "bug report" just a log that we could share, that's why i posted in forum and assumed that everyone else is facing the same.

• We had some server issues over the last 30 minutes or so while I was updating. Should be stable now, but let me know if your experiencing any new problems.

"Bug reports" are more than a crash log. Sometimes it's possible to draw a conclusion from a log message, but often we need to know the situation in which it occurs. Depending on the error that can be a combination of the system information, the project and a particular sequence of operations.

• I just recreated the build fail a minute ago, it is happening only when i use google play and advert plugins are both used in the project.

Here...https://github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues

"Bug reports" are more than a crash log. Sometimes it's possible to draw a conclusion from a log message, but often we need to know the situation in which it occurs. Depending on the error that can be a > combination of the system information, the project and a particular sequence of operations.

I see, but what to do when it shows only a log after a failed build and not a bug report. That is what is happening and same is what i posted in bug report.

• The log which the export shows isn't a crash, it's the build log from the server. Most of the information on it isn't created by our code but by the tool we use. When there is a failure it generally only shows the step that failed and not the reason.

Most of the log is noise, except for the line

Task :app:transformDexArchiveWithExternalLibsDexMergerForRelease FAILED

transformDexArchiveWithExternalLibsDexMergerForRelease is the step responsible for merging compiled DEX files together, for some reason it failed but it doesn't tell us why. By building the project myself in Android studio I can inspect the reason for this step failing.

• Thanks for the info, hope you fix it within a week as you have said at the bug report.good luck.

• Same issue here. Tried to build a minute ago, didn't work. Hoping for a quick fix.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks all! About this issue, I just use Google Play only without Admob Advert in my project, and this problem also happens.

• Taking out the MobileAdvert from the project is succesfully building my project . But still i would like to use it :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)