Will: free funny minigames collection on Google Play

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Thanks ! ^^

The game has very few words and all are in English. We're talking about the same game?

I chose this way because smoking is a worldwide problem and so the game may not have the dreaded barrier of language. That is, did their best to have a universal appeal.

• Thanks ! ^^

The game has very few words and all are in English. We're talking about the same game?

I chose this way because smoking is a worldwide problem and so the game may not have the dreaded barrier of language. That is, did their best to have a universal appeal.

yes sorry, installed it last night,and didn't played it to see the English inside. Was mainly talking about the presentation, the game is in English yes.

rated ur game

• > Thanks ! ^^

>

> The game has very few words and all are in English. We're talking about the same game?

>

> I chose this way because smoking is a worldwide problem and so the game may not have the dreaded barrier of language. That is, did their best to have a universal appeal.

>

yes sorry, installed it last night,and didn't played it to see the English inside. Was mainly talking about the presentation, the game is in English yes.

rated ur game

No problem, dude.

The game will soon have more 4 mini-games, which will cover other issues related to smoking, quite fun, light way.

Thank so much!

• Someone tell me if I need to do some procedure to Will appear in the catalog of Scirra? I know the Arcade, but as the game was released for Google Play, is there any specific procedure?

• Up!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Very nice. I love this style

• Very nice. I love this style

Thanks,

We are working to make a better game, including graphics and aesthetics.

• Up!

• Hello guys!

Today I have a special request to do for those who downloaded Will and liked it: the big favor to give 5 stars to the game on Google Play, okay? ^_^

I recently released version 1.0.7 with several bug fixes and improvements, but until the release of version 1.5 in May 2016 (with several new mini-games), we'll launch many cool updates, including one by the end of December with several new features.

Once again, thank you so much!

• very good graphic... please add another mini game.

• [LINK REMOVED: Don't advertise in other people's threads -linkman2004]

• sielxm3d Please create your own topic and don't make spam in the others topics.

I ask you to delete this post, ok?

• Thanks, nikosurfing!

This week we'll release more updates to Will, including a very significant graphic update.

• Up for a good cause! ^^

• Nice game... congrats on all the downloads so far

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)