Pinball Sandbox Demo- New SImpson's Layout Woo Hoo!

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Demo Game Multiplayer Online with member registration system
  • I need several good Pinball layouts with graphics for my Magnetron game. Will also need same for Pinball Sandbox but those must be 3D and correct angle so I will get a layout set up for that.

Read more here:

https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=160&t=186929

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • lamar

magnetron runs great on my ipad pro.

a problem i ran into was that after using the plunger to fly the ball, i then had to get ready on the flippers. because the buttons were so high up on the board i would sometimes miss them because i was watching the ball. that would lose focus on the window. then i would have to refocus the window and things would get awkward as far as tracking the ball.

if you made two invisible buttons that covered both sides of the board then the player would not have to worry about where they tapped. of course you would have to make sure it did not over lap the plunger button.

• lamar

magnetron runs great on my ipad pro.

a problem i ran into was that after using the plunger to fly the ball, i then had to get ready on the flippers. because the buttons were so high up on the board i would sometimes miss them because i was watching the ball. that would lose focus on the window. then i would have to refocus the window and things would get awkward as far as tracking the ball.

if you made two invisible buttons that covered both sides of the board then the player would not have to worry about where they tapped. of course you would have to make sure it did not over lap the plunger button.

Thanks for testing that Harrio!

Yes I noticed the same thing on my tablet so I will rework the button placement.

I will also make them disappear if not using a touch screen so not annoying.

I put out a request for some artists to design some layouts and graphics and hope that comes through but if not I will start making new layouts next week. Been focusing on Platform Game Builder and pretty burnt out.

• lamar

does it have to be a non-commercial board design? you know, like not transformers, spawn or guns & roses.

i thought about submitting a design but i do not know if i could get it done in time.

the option of flat or perspective is great.

• lamar

does it have to be a non-commercial board design? you know, like not transformers, spawn or guns & roses.

i thought about submitting a design but i do not know if i could get it done in time.

the option of flat or perspective is great.

I would prefer generic themes because of copyright issues but if you come up with a fan game theme send me a sample and I will consider if I can include it as an example.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)