Mr. Dot - one tap retro style game (iOS)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Connect the dots in the correct order and complete the shapes!
  • yes Italian, if u wanna have a talk call me on skype: vittore87

Stammi bene

Please be careful not to report messages when you actually meant to reply to them.

• Looks pretty ncie... unfortunately my iPhone broke

• > yes Italian, if u wanna have a talk call me on skype: vittore87

>

> Stammi bene

>

Please be careful not to report messages when you actually meant to reply to them.

i'm sorry!

• Great NEWS Constructor

My game Mr. Dot was published on the appstore 10 days ago and until now was downloaded 50.000 times!!!!

Was 1st on the Mauritius Island appstore (on the all games chart)

and on the Russia, Germany, Switzerland and Austria it is on the best game chart!

Thanks all, Thanks Scirra.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Giuseppe - I just played your game! :)

I really like the art, very beautiful and clean. Big congratulations on being downloaded 50.000 times! How did you market your game, and why was it so popular in Mauritius? ;)

I downloaded it 3 times to three different devices. It worked great on iPad 4 (ios7) and iPhone 5 (ios8), but on iPhone 4 it had a pretty slow frame rate, but it worked. I was curious in the performance of Construct 2, and your game was one of the few that I could find on the App Store.

How did Cocoon JS work out for you? Were there any big issues, or was it easy to get working? I'm looking forward to showing off my games, when I ever get one ready. I have a lot of ideas and Construct 2 is very fast to work with!

PS. Is it really possible to get the coins on Level 5 or are you just teasing? :)

• Thanks nicmar I really appreciate your congratulation.

Really I don't know why my game is so popular in Russia or in Mauritius.....

also in Germany my game was downloaded 8000 times!

I know that on the iphone 4 Mr. Dot has a terrible performance but is normal, the hardware of that device is too old,

I had some issue with IAP and cocoonjs plugin, my game was rejected 3 times by apple reviewer, at the end Ludei team solve this issue and my game was approved, now all work fine also IAP and Restore Purchase.

Now I'm curious to see your game....tell me when it will be avaible.

P.S. Yes is possible to get all the coins of the level 5........there is a little trick..... try to jump ahead of the second small platform and let Mr. Dot to fall down over the coins....

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)