There is no game [Deception Jam]

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Match the rows with tofus to clear the rows before you pass the cook.
  • I give the game 3 stars. I don't see how it's that amazing. Meh.

• s0nic5o000 Well thank you for the 3 stars. That's better than zero!

Sorry to hear you had no fun playing it. I guess sometimes it just doesn't work on some people. But it's ok.

• s0nic5o000 Well thank you for the 3 stars. That's better than zero!

Sorry to hear you had no fun playing it. I guess sometimes it just doesn't work on some people. But it's ok.

I DID think it was fun! I just don't think that it's 5 star worthy just because PewDieCrap played it.

• who cares about who plays or not at this game.

What matters is the performance achieved on a given theme in the time. And it deserves 4 or 5 stars . (ok... 4 stars + 1 bonus for french translation) (Unless be devoid of humor)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • congrats on getting poods to play it.. 4mil people just saw your game.. pretty cool..

• Over 1000000 views (markiplier): http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=HSCg1GcZFns

• Congratulations! The game is awesome, 1st place well deserved

• I love this game!

I saw it some time ago on PewDiePie's channel and i liked the game already, but i skipped the intro and didn't see it was made in Construct 2!

I didn't read trough all the posts in this thread so this question might be already answered, but who was the voice actor?

Anyway, i really like this game. And it's an example of some of the more professional games that can be made with Construct 2. I'll be sure to check out your new releases.

• goodfeet I do believe the voice actor is the game creator himself, KaMiZoTo

• He sounds like Lrrr from futurama. http://futurama.wikia.com/wiki/Lrrr

• goodfeet Anonnymitet Yes, I have to confess. I did the voice!

Ethan Haha, I've just listened to that voice character and it's quite close.

• who cares about who plays or not at this game.

What matters is the performance achieved on a given theme in the time. And it deserves 4 or 5 stars . (ok... 4 stars + 1 bonus for french translation) (Unless be devoid of humor)

The game is not that great. It's a joke game. And you need a scene of humor in order to like the game. I beat the game and, to be honest, it wasn't that funny. It was fun, but not funny. And just because PewDieCrap played it doesn't mean it's 5 star worthy.

• I love this game!

I saw it some time ago on PewDiePie's channel and i liked the game already, but i skipped the intro and didn't see it was made in Construct 2!

I didn't read trough all the posts in this thread so this question might be already answered, but who was the voice actor?

Anyway, i really like this game. And it's an example of some of the more professional games that can be made with Construct 2. I'll be sure to check out your new releases.

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN.

Just because any famous YouTuber played it doesn't mean it's already a good game.

• s0nic5o000 I think we understood your point of view. You don't like the game, it's ok.

But some people can like it, even if a famous worldwide mass mind crontroller youtuber tried it. (and I'm very very happy he did)

And no, this is not a "joke" game. It took me days of work, writing, coding, sprite drawing, voice recording, music composing, testing. I put in it a lot of my personal and professional background.

This is not a "joke game" because it's different from a minecraft or a Call Of. This is just a different 'game experience' completely related to the jam theme.

If you don't "feel" the game, it's probably because you are not the target audience I aimed. So it's cool, try another one.

• KaMiZoTo Oh. Ok then. BTW I hate Call Of Duty. That game sucks.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)