Death by Bacon - Sandbox Action RPG

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
All you need to create an action RPG game, the Gamepack features sprites destined for instant use !
  • A sandbox RPG, still in the making, currently in the beta stage. There is still lots to be done. I currently have a Kickstarter (http://kck.st/2PbKDCd) to help continue further success.

Version 1.2 - scirra.com/arcade/rpg-games/death-by-bacon-v12-beta-36867

Version 1.1 - scirra.com/arcade/rpg-games/death-by-bacon-v11-beta-36647

-Game Intro/description:

Help defend the land of Spud from flesh eating bacon. Collet Bacon Bits from fallen bacon to buy or use vehicles, weapons, pets, and more! Gain respect from fellow bacon hunters with a high score and kill count. Defeat bosses and complete quest.

There will be quest and more enemies added soon, I'm just working out some bugs.

I have plans on making Death by Bacon Multiplayer buts its not on the top of my list at the moment.

This is my first games so I'm still figuring things out all around but I think its coming along pretty good so far.

My visuals need work but I'm practicing more and more, I've notice I've been getting better.

• Looks promising, I like the style, makes me want to explore and enter houses. I created two blocks that I could drag around but not sure what they were for, random game!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Looks promising, I like the style, makes me want to explore and enter houses. I created two blocks that I could drag around but not sure what they were for, random game!

I have plans to have where you can create buildings and maybe even vehicles. So the wall placement is more of a function check for that plan. Also, I use it for fortification against the bacon...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)