Jack B. Nimble got featured on the Cocoon.io forums!
App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jack-b-nimble/id918891211?mt=83
Jump in the shoes of Jack B. Nimble and master the whip in this cute, retro auto runner. Leap and dash across spooky hilltops, gothic cityscapes, dank dungeons and more! Whip candles to multiply your score, and use your environment to slow down and stay in control of the action; but watch out for obstacles that block your path! With a score system based on player accuracy and distance travelled, timing and skill are key to achieving a position atop the leaderboard. Are you nimble enough?
- High speed side-scrolling action
- Authentic retro Game Boy era visuals
- Accessible single input control scheme - just jump and whip!
- 8 characters to choose from and 6 endless, increasingly difficult levels to master
- Thumping chip tune soundtrack by Barry "Epoch" Topping
- Prove your skill with Game Center leaderboards and achievements!
Jack B. Nimble was originally created using the resolution and colour palette constraints of the Nintendo Game Boy as part of the second Game Boy Game Jam. I built the game in Construct 2 and am running the latest Cocoon.io build.
The game is also up for voting on Steam Greenlight, please show your support