Post videos of what you're working on!

From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • [TUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dATF4gda9KE[/TUBE]

beginning of a little remake... buggy as f..k :D

• Phobos002

disco dot zombie robotron massacre...lol.

pixels everywhere will be proud.

• This :

[tube]MUIdaBH_xcw[/tube]

This :

[tube]rQgchV0F9A0[/tube]

And a fail :

[tube]-cRDkkf7DI4[/tube]

And I really need to finish this :

[tube]WkNNHuhcHGE[/tube]

• CrudeMik

Messing with different types of gravity in Orbit:

[TUBE]qr8Wa9aoFkA[/TUBE]

Just surround the video ID with the tube, not the whole URL - reposted as this is really cool, especially love the no-gravity part.

• JohnnySix Follow me looks awesome, can't wait to see what you have there when you finish it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • JohnnySix haha cheers, yeah I didn't quite figure it out.

• *Updated this to include the latest video*

[tube]J_doCuAtZ4c[/tube]

Phobos002 - I accidentally made something similar to your square shooting game today, was testing things out for my other game and this happened. Yours looks a million times better though :)

• Hey everyone!

First post but I'm lurking all the time! I'm proud to finally post a video of my completed iOS/Android game made in C2. It's called Pinball Chef, I've completed it myself within a group of four guys at Fireskies Studios. I made it in 2 months and was the first time I've experimented with doing vector graphics for art. I've got a playable HTML5 demo of it on fgl.com so that I can hopefully get someone to sponsor it. It's pretty fun to play on the iPad or iPhone, hopefully for younger people but hey, anyone who enjoys it, right?

Here's the link on our Fireskies Studios YouTube account:

I'd appreciate any kind of feedback, good or bad so I can improve upon the gameplay. If you'd like to play it you'll have to sign up on fgl.com (for now, until I sell the game!) Thank you!

Paul White

Fireskies Studios

• poisonpage That's really funny! Great art.

• My friend and I are creating a new 2D Platformer! :)

This is our "Sammy Alpha Demo".

[TUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDttThTwD5w[/TUBE]

Forum Topic

• CrudeMik

Thanks man, hopefully the bumbling Chef adds character to the game!

Also I checked out some of your gameplay/proof-of-concept videos, the pixel art is awesome but your sound production is INCREDIBLE!! Games need this level of sound quality to fully immerse the gamer, that's what really sells it.

• CrudeMik

Thanks man, hopefully the bumbling Chef adds character to the game!

Also I checked out some of your gameplay/proof-of-concept videos, the pixel art is awesome but your sound production is INCREDIBLE!! Games need this level of sound quality to fully immerse the gamer, that's what really sells it.

Cheers, my buddy is doing the art for Orbit, his name is Tyler Barber - so far the stuff in the videos is quite a bit behind where it's looking now and I'm really impressed with his work.

Thanks for the audio compliment man! Again it's mostly a sketch the game will probably sound very different by the time it comes out haha.

• More like an introduction video but hey, I'm proud of my progress :)

youtube.com/watch

• I'm a Dutch beginner in Construct2 free version it's great.

Thx

dwps.be/banaan

not finish some text missing, but i working an it

greets

• Here's the platformer I've been working on along with the tools I've been using.

[tube]dBhvHwFaG7s[/tube]

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)