Plague - Zombie Survival

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Set of 115 Pixel survival items : Weapons, tools, food, medical and many more.
  • played v2 again...

things i noticed:

cant find "close-map" button ^^

left hand should be down if there´s no flashlight or else...

crafting hint (hover) is different to the others

maybe you should use the noise-fx to warn the player (enemys arround) and not always

i really miss some soundeffects ^^

• played v2 again...

things i noticed:

cant find "close-map" button ^^

left hand should be down if there´s no flashlight or else...

crafting hint (hover) is different to the others

maybe you should use the noise-fx to warn the player (enemys arround) and not always

i really miss some soundeffects ^^

Thanks for feedback

• Map is completely changed in next version. Close button will be there for sure Right now press M again to close.

• Animations will be changed at a later points

• Crafting ui is slightly changed now. Instead of icons you will have a text based list where you can select what you want to draft

• Some sound effects will be added the next couple of days. Already have about 10 new sounds in repertoire

Kraudi i think you should just put fences around the area you can't walk on, because it's too dark and sometimes i walk and i don't know if i'm really walking or not when i reach the place that i can't walk on or through.

You are right. There will be fences around the map:) Thanks will be added to one of the next updates.

These changes are some things I've worked on and finished!

• Added pistol and ammo

• Added axe (as weapon or to chop trees)

• Added screwdriver as weapon

• You can chop trees (Gives 1 Log right now)

• Zombies can now be killed (Infight or with pistol) **Very work in progress**

• You can now die (At the end the game tells you how long you have survied)

• Added map

• Added stamina

• Player speed slightly increased

There are also some more zombies on the map. Should be about 15 (in v2 was only 3). I am still working on the AI and they are still work in progress. Also don't wonder that the map isn't much filled yet. It is about 15-20% complete.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Kraudi That's great to hear!, Here some of the things that i think you should optimize or add:

-Scale the loot on the ground a little bit?

-When you chop trees it gives random amount of logs between (1-3) and maybe a plank

-Also a sound effect when trees are cut?

Keep it up!

EDIT: Also you should rename the "Food" bar to "Hunger" and so when the hunger bar reaches maximum you lose health over time and die and maybe a similiar "Thirst" bar?

Also are you considering Music in the game?, because i think it's gonna be a great addition.

I found a bug with the bars:

[attachment=0:z2pa6szy][/attachment:z2pa6szy]

• Kraudi That's great to hear!, Here some of the things that i think you should optimize or add:

-Scale the loot on the ground a little bit?

-When you chop trees it gives random amount of logs between (1-3) and maybe a plank

-Also a sound effect when trees are cut?

Keep it up!

EDIT: Also you should rename the "Food" bar to "Hunger" and so when the hunger bar reaches maximum you lose health over time and die and maybe a similiar "Thirst" bar?

Also are you considering Music in the game?, because i think it's gonna be a great addition.

I found a bug with the bars:

[attachment=0:277yre1b][/attachment:277yre1b]

Thank you for the nice feedback

• Music would be very nice indeed. Will see what is possible without a budget.

• It's just not yet implented that when the bars are at 0, that they stop and your health are slowly getting down. Will change that soon

• Im not sure yet about loot. Right now it's placed manual. Would love to have some kind of random loot spots

• The chop thing is interesting. Right now it drops a log and after that you can't get anything left from the tree. The tree doesn't disappear because that way the map would look very empty when you chop down all trees Maybe it just drops 1-3 logs and after that you just can't chop the tree again.

• Kraudi Well, i can't wait for the next update :D

Also i meant to scale the size of the loot, because it's a little bit small that's it!

• Kraudi Well, i can't wait for the next update

Also i meant to scale the size of the loot, because it's a little bit small that's it!

Sorry I totally misunderstood tnx!

• Kraudi Haha, it'a alright.. i'm really looking forward to this game :D

EDIT: You should remove that TV looking noise thing, and reduce the noise effect a little bit, it ruins the game's mood in my opinion :)

• Looking better than what I remember from a couple of months ago. I didn't like the flat designer-ish look at first, but yeah, you've done well to make it fit.

• Any updates from this game?

• Any updates from this game?

Hey.

Not the past week. Had some other stuff to do in personal life. I think at the end of the week I will continue to work on some things

I was only doing some AI stuff and ran into some problems FPS wise. When there are >10 zombies in range the fps drops way below a playable status. So that could may be a problem. Looks Iike I have to find a more efficient way to use AI.

• *_____* i love Zombies, and survivalist game... good job

• Kraudi im rather new to this software and i cant seem to get my line of sight working properly, can you please help me , thanks !

• kraudi im rather new to this software and i cant seem to get my line of sight working properly, can you please help me , thanks !

Suggest you open your own thread in the how to section which even has a beginners sub section. Hijacking other peoples threads is not cool. Suggest you read the manual, go through the tutorial section and if you open c2. New there are a ton of templates there, that will aid you. 18 hours since you joined, suggest you do the basics first - read the manual (you haven't even opened it!)

• Whats the status of your game?

• I was only doing some AI stuff and ran into some problems FPS wise. When there are >10 zombies in range the fps drops way below a playable status. So that could may be a problem. Looks Iike I have to find a more efficient way to use AI.

I'm willing to help you to find the problem; i can assure you it is an issue in the events you're using for the AI, because my game can handle 100 animals each with collision checks and (rather complex) AI in a huge map without performance issues (and my PC is not even mid-powerful).

Send me a screenshot of your AI events or a save with them, i really want to see your game come to life.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)