played v2 again...
things i noticed:
cant find "close-map" button ^^
left hand should be down if there´s no flashlight or else...
crafting hint (hover) is different to the others
maybe you should use the noise-fx to warn the player (enemys arround) and not always
i really miss some soundeffects ^^
Thanks for feedback
• Map is completely changed in next version. Close button will be there for sure Right now press M again to close.
• Animations will be changed at a later points
• Crafting ui is slightly changed now. Instead of icons you will have a text based list where you can select what you want to draft
• Some sound effects will be added the next couple of days. Already have about 10 new sounds in repertoire
Kraudi i think you should just put fences around the area you can't walk on, because it's too dark and sometimes i walk and i don't know if i'm really walking or not when i reach the place that i can't walk on or through.
You are right. There will be fences around the map:) Thanks will be added to one of the next updates.
These changes are some things I've worked on and finished!
• Added pistol and ammo
• Added axe (as weapon or to chop trees)
• Added screwdriver as weapon
• You can chop trees (Gives 1 Log right now)
• Zombies can now be killed (Infight or with pistol) **Very work in progress**
• You can now die (At the end the game tells you how long you have survied)
• Added map
• Added stamina
• Player speed slightly increased
There are also some more zombies on the map. Should be about 15 (in v2 was only 3). I am still working on the AI and they are still work in progress. Also don't wonder that the map isn't much filled yet. It is about 15-20% complete.