[DELETE THIS POST] - Not a active project anymore

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Over all its a pretty neat concept and a pretty cool game. My only thing with it is how hard it is to see and to move around the map. I felt that the map was a little confusing at times. I know the shadow box affect on a wall is cool and all to give it the illusion of 3d but it could benefit you more to design some walls. It could make you game easier to move around and with that art done right could add a level of atmosphere to your game. Keep it up and hope your still working on it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Over all its a pretty neat concept and a pretty cool game. My only thing with it is how hard it is to see and to move around the map. I felt that the map was a little confusing at times. I know the shadow box affect on a wall is cool and all to give it the illusion of 3d but it could benefit you more to design some walls. It could make you game easier to move around and with that art done right could add a level of atmosphere to your game. Keep it up and hope your still working on it.

Først Thank you for the comment and feedback you provided only time is My enemy, hehe i only get to Put around 8 hours into this project Per week.

• How the shade moves after a small update.

• Been away for quite some time, but slowly finding my footing again and are ready to start working on this project once more - just editing my story line and thinking about where i wanna take this game.

For now I have made a new banner for my twitter : https://twitter.com/CrudeWall

So with a couple of days, you are gonna see a few more post around here.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)