A Plugin which generates a dungeon of custom size and populates an array object with the generated information.
Download V0.1 (Early Alpha with an infinite loop bug. Use at your own risk.)
- added expression "LoadStatus". 0 = not run or not finished generating; 1 = completed generation
- You can walk around with WASD (just a visual demo, you can also walk through the black).
- Unfortunately, the infinite loop bug triggers from time to time. You will notice on the right textbox that there is no map created with the dimensions 100x100. In this case, you need to close that browser window/tab and call the URL again in another window/tab.)
2D Demo CapX
- Simple Demo which shows how a Dungeon can be generated and shown on screen
2D Live Demo
- More advances than the downloadable .capx
Character movement with "WASD"
"Random Dungeon Generator" is a single action Plugin which requires an array object available in the project.
MinRoom = the minimum amount of rooms to be created
MaxRoom = the maximum amount of rooms to be created
MinSize = the minimum size the whole Map needs to have
MaxSize = the maximum size the whole Map needs to have
MapSize = This is the width and height of the Map, this should always be bigger than MapSize in order to avoid errors
Squash = If set to yes, an algorithm is triggerd which moves the created rooms closer to each other
Array = You need to select an array object (the content of that array will be overwritten when the event is called
The Array will be filled with the following information at each x/y coordinate:
This Plugin is not completed yet (some additional functions will follow as soon I have some time to work on it).
ehhh.. was loocking for the 3D version capx