[BEHAVIOR] Sonic Physics

From the Asset Store
Hybrid Sonic Branding Kit is a business identity & motion graphics sound effects library.
  • PixelMonkey

Is the plugin able to port to Construct 3?

And also, is the plugin still being worked on?

• Slug101

I won't be porting the plugin to Construct 3 as a subscription isn't currently an option for me. The plugin is in something of a poor state, where it really needs to be overhauled. Since I don't have the time to do so, the plugin is no longer being worked on.

• PixelMonkey

Ok, then how do you the code for changing animations for let's say: walking, transition for walking to running, running, and peel out?

I was thinking maybe taking the Sonic Worlds Construct 2 Engine's animation code and combining that with your plugin.

• PixelMonkey

Ok, then how do you the code for changing animations for let's say: walking, transition for walking to running, running, and peel out?

I was thinking maybe taking the Sonic Worlds Construct 2 Engine's animation code and combining that with your plugin.

Probably best posting such queries in the 'How Do I' section.

• Hi I was wondering if you may be making the Sonic Physics behavior for Construct 3. If so that would be great. The Sonic Physics behavior is so great on Construct 2. Would definitely like to use it in Construct 3

• PixelMonkey

Hello, it's me Slug101.

I have a problem with the animation when rolling, where when Sonic rolls, the animation doesn't work/animate.

• Sorry for the delayed response, I don't frequent the construct forums much these days. I'm not particularly sure how you're implementing rolling animations and such, so I don't have any feedback specific to your issue, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's issues with the various roll conditions/actions/etc. My best suggestion at this point is to track this kind of thing manually via events, for example checking when the player uses whatever key you have rolling assigned to, and using that to trigger rolling animations, the proceeding to check things like player speed to go back to non-rolling animations.

• PixelMonkey

The roll animation post i made is long old, and i've since figured out how to fix it.

But i do have another question for you and i'm going to say it here since you can't message anybody anymore, how do you make it so that when the player is on a slope which is 45 degrees, the player turns, but when not the player is on a slope that less than 45 degrees?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Fantastic work! I was going to use this, but it was Construct 2 only, so I've been working on a Construct 3 event sheet based alternative. Amazing job regardless. ^^

• This is really good! I'm using it for my Sonic fangame. But there's a glitch that really annoys me: the player object will just get stuck on a ground sometimes. Not necessary a slope... And we can't jump or move or anything. :/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)