..........- if you want to take a look and let me know if you still think images are the problem or you see something else.
i did take a look inside... and i was pretty amazed by the fact the event sheet is pretty clean all events trigger once when is needed however .... i have tested it on a duo core older rig i have... and fps showed me 47-57 most of time didn't drop under 50 and cpu utilization was somewhere under 0.05%... but then when i started the debug mode...i barely hit 30 fps ... even if it wasn't necessary had no reason for it ... and cpu utilization blown to 50-70% ... thats something i never seen before doing in debug mode ... for sure is not ur event sheet but i guess something is up with the debug viewer...
u can lower the approx . download weight of the game by loading the sounds from a ftp server or preloading it (for preloading sounds all music or sounds have to be uploaded in the sounds folder) i prefer having smaller music loops to prevent audio breakage on intelxdk building or other mobile wrappers.
kinda thats it.. u had it all good from beginning the memory use being at 6.6mb its something i cant really say how u can lower it ... but again from my point of view for small games which c2 is meant to be used for... u had the optimization if i may say ... pretty darn right
keep it going for sure ul encounter other problems. but as for a optimization test u did good. just keep in mind when u build ur games ... the key for success is always optimization that 1% that u have to push defines the unexpected results ... have a great day hope it helped u ..