How do I

0 favourites
  • You should have enough to post a link as text, and very soon (500 rep) you will have enough for normal links.

what if someone took my capx and ripped me off. what could you do as a mod

• Don't post your main .capx - recreate a simple .capx that just highlights the problem you want help with.

Anything you post is obviously your own responsibilty.

You could even just post screenshots or hand-drawn sketches: anything that may help others to help you more effectively.

• > You should have enough to post a link as text, and very soon (500 rep) you will have enough for normal links.

>

what if someone took my capx and ripped me off. what could you do as a mod

If you are worried about your graphics :

Replace them before uploading

If you are worried about your events:

Nobody is keeping you from uploading a downgraded version of your game, only containing the problem.

That being said, I guess having a game that actually works would be much better than "protecting" a game that doesn't..

• >

> > You should have enough to post a link as text, and very soon (500 rep) you will have enough for normal links.

> >

>

> what if someone took my capx and ripped me off. what could you do as a mod

>

If you are worried about your graphics :

> Replace them before uploading

If you are worried about your events:

> Nobody is keeping you from uploading a downgraded version of your game, only containing the problem.

That being said, I guess having a game that actually works would be much better than "protecting" a game that doesn't.

my event sheet is a mess really ive messed up the ai and recreated it. maybe you could recreate with what ive told before. and you can see what I'm talking about, with them overlapping and ignoring the collision box

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • my event sheet is a mess really ive messed up the ai and recreated it. maybe you could recreate with what ive told before. and you can see what I'm talking about, with them overlapping and ignoring the collision box

There is really no reason for me to spend time on creating something that might not even resemble your situation.

It's your question, so I suggest you create the example of your problem.

That way we can both be sure we don't waste our time on useless things..

• >

> my event sheet is a mess really ive messed up the ai and recreated it. maybe you could recreate with what ive told before. and you can see what I'm talking about, with them overlapping and ignoring the collision box

>

There is really no reason for me to spend time on creating something that might not even resemble your situation.

It's your question, so I suggest you create the example of your problem.

That way we can both be sure we don't waste our time on useless things..

all I am looking for is help with the collisions. I'm new to construct 2 I don't know if a capx would be the exact same to you.

al I'm going to do is script what ive told you above. plus my sprites are part of the problem. just give me some tips on collision

and ill fix it my self eventually

• Don't post your main .capx - recreate a simple .capx that just highlights the problem you want help with.

Anything you post is obviously your own responsibilty.

You could even just post screenshots or hand-drawn sketches: anything that may help others to help you more effectively.

thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)