How do I make a tank?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Everything is made via physics, Very simple code: 6 events only (3 for tank creation, 2 for controls and 1 for camera)
  • well it shouldn't matter, here is latest version with some muzzle flashes and i commented each code line so you understand what they do, also pay attention to flash animation and tank animation.

i bet your teacher wont mind if you use extra stuff and make it more flashy

• Thanks a lot! I really appreciate all the help that you've given me! I'll be sure to let you know what he thinks of it!

• I like the way you handle the audio. it seems you can adjust the pitch/playback rate for the engine sound on slow to normal with only the movment of the tank. it seems that it needs buffering on this because you make it scan it on Every tick?!

• I like the way you handle the audio. it seems you can adjust the pitch/playback rate for the engine sound on slow to normal with only the movement of the tank. it seems that it needs buffering on this because you make it scan it on Every tick?!

yea you could add a every 0.1 if you want i just quickly wrapped things up.

not sure what you mean by buffering?

capx updated

• yes your last example handle it better. is it possible to add the acceleration on the middle mouse button, so you can handle the whole shooting and driving with the mouse.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • yes your last example handle it better. is it possible to add the acceleration on the middle mouse button, so you can handle the whole shooting and driving with the mouse.

yea i can

• i meant as a christmas gift for all of us i would say its now a really good tank example 1+

• i meant as a christmas gift for all of us i would say its now a really good tank example 1+

i heard you

here it is tank example v.3 Play V0.4

Merry Christmas to all!

• sometimes i still be the child on christmas, thanks for reminding me!

i wish yall a fancy christmas time and a happy new year!

• Wow... i'm loving where all this went! Thanks a lot for all your amazing work!

• Wow... i'm loving where all this went! Thanks a lot for all your amazing work!

your welcome im pretty satisfied with it also, even though the sounds could be done a little better maybe, but works good i believe so also, since was meant to be just a quick example hahaha!

sometimes i still be the child on christmas, thanks for reminding me!

i wish yall a fancy christmas time and a happy new year!

Ha ha ha, well its good to be childish at heart, makes life easier.

• ditto!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)