I'm a part of a student - PHD startup from Poland. We are making a site for children with various development problems and are going to put there games which will help them in their theraphies. Since our tech-programming base is fairly poor we decided that Construct could be the best option for our little games. The main problem is most of tutorials here are about shooter / platformer type games and we are kind of lost how to script our games so they will perform good.
Let's say we have a game that looks like this:
1. There is a visible background.
2. The sound starts and says "Here is Mike. He has three toys - puppies: red, green and blue. Press the blue puppy."
3. The puppies are shown on the background.
4. Kid has to press the blue puppy and gets a "0" if he doesn't and "1" if he does.
5. If he gets "0" he gets a "negative sound" and if he gets 1 he gets a "positive sound".
As you see, these games are fairly simple, revolving around basic hearing-listening-memorising things. Could you help me (well, us) and enlighten us how to do such game with Construct? Or link us some tutorials that we might have missed and that would be helpful in our situation?