How do I set action when colliding with bottom bounding box?

• So I Tried to make a box that triggers certain action when it collided with other object on a certain side (bottom side will stick with object A, top side will stick with object B, etc)

but the problem is i can't find where to assign "when collision on x side with other object, do this" thing, i only found "when collided with other objects, do this". No sides of the collider specified.

is there a way to specify a certain specific sides of the collider to trigger collision?

Thanks

• You would need to use image points x,y or overlap or pin an invisible sprite to the bottom and use it as your on overlap condition trigger.

• You would need to use image points x,y or overlap or pin an invisible sprite to the bottom and use it as your on overlap condition trigger.

So i have to create another invisible sprite to each side of the box? is there an easier way? since doing it like this could lead to some more problems...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • As mentioned as well, you could use image points and test if their x,y coords overlap other sprite.

• binding the sprite to the layout might do what you're wanting as well.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)