How do I scale the mouse sprite when widow is on full screen

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
professionally animated character with Brashmonkey Spriter!
  • On start layout i set a sprite as mouse pointer but no matter if the game is scaled at 2x,3x,4x the mouse sprite is the unique thing is not scaled.

How can i fix that? How can set the mouse sprite get scaled in the same way the other things do?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I had that same issue just recently and how I went about it is to create two sprites for the cursor. One is small and I think the cursor is 32x32 so I set my sprite to that.

Then I created the same sprite but larger and I had the game scaled by 3 so I think I had the larger sprite at 96x96.

Then when you use an even that changes the scale also change the cursor sprite either up or down and it will look right on the screen.

• Yes, i also had the same idea ,

But there is anyway to fix it using only one sprite? Maybe some option in preferences or project, i don't know.

• Yes, i also had the same idea ,

But there is anyway to fix it using only one sprite? Maybe some option in preferences or project, i don't know.

You could resize the sprite used for the cursor but it probably will look blurry.

That is the only solution I have found but maybe someone else has another way.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)