Thanks for explaining your project!
Sooooo, the way I would do it, is this:
Since Construct 2 comes with no built-in way to export the content of a Sprite, I'd recommend using this plugin.
It comes with has two important things:
- An .imageUrl expression that returns the image
- The action Load image that works similar to the Load from image URL in a Sprite, thus, accepting what has been returned by the .imageUrl expression
Now, how do you use this for your project?
The first steps stay the same.
When taking a photo, you simply load the Paster object with the image from the photo and so on.
Now, the important part: Saving all the image boards, plus text.
I would use an Array for this, where each line represents a board and each column stands for different parts of one board, e.g.
- picture1, containing the imageUrl of the first image, same for picture2, just for the second pic.
- firstTxt, containing the subtitle for the first pic
- ThenTxt, subtitle for last pic
- timer, containing the initial time
You see where this is going.
When creating a board, I would give each important object a value representing its board index.
This will be useful when saving, since you can then loop through all the boards.
In the loop, you fill the Array, using the loopindex as the Y index in the Array.
When the loop is complete, you can export the Array and its contents with the .AsJSON expression.
I would use LocalStorage to save it.
If you have any questions, please ask. If I find some free time, I will try to create an example .capx for you.