How do I put a powerup like fireflower?

0 favourites
  • Ashley I hope you can help me

• Kyatric I really need help for this please D:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ok, for some reason C2 is being all weird and laggy trying to save changes so here's a screenshot which I hope illustrates the basics.

As I thought, the problem was conflicting events and you needed sub-events like Kyatric said.

1) You need to separate the animation changes with sub-events for different values of 'vaquero', otherwise they will try to override each other and not work properly.

2) The highlighted yellow parts are for the shooting action. You need to add a condition which makes an exception for the shooting animation so that doesn't get interrupted by the normal running animation, then change it back once it's finished so that it in turn doesn't override other animations.

Then you just need to apply similar conditions to other animations. It's kinda rudimentary but it should work.

• Really thank you so much! n.n But now I have another problem...Hoy you can see I did an animation called "Default3". Well, the character can't shoot and do the animation of shoooting at the same time when is iddle. This is the last thing that I need your help.

And again, thank you so much!

• ? You just do the exact same thing for his idle animations:

• Thank you! I had tried that, but I lacked add the "X Is animation "Default3" playing" condition. Now the only error that I shoud fix could be the jump with press up.

BBut you just helped me solve the main theme of the post. Thank you so much!

• Thank you! I had tried that, but I lacked add the "X Is animation "Default3" playing" condition. Now the only error that I shoud fix could be the jump with press up.

But you just helped me solve the main theme of the post. Really, Thank you so much!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)