Very poor performance with physics and CocoonJs

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Firebase: Analytics, Dynamic Links, Remote Config, Performance, Crashlytics on Android, iOS & Web Browser
  • Does anyone know if there is a way to speed up the physics on the handsets? I've removed most of the iterations on physics checking, and it is still slow.

The rest of the app is normal speed, but Physics calculations are in slow motion, As if gravity was 1/4 or something.

I don't know how to compensate for that. The collisions seem to be fine, but the speed at which objects fall is much slower on the handsset than desktop. I feel like this could be fixed with some mulitplier or DT calculation. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Does anyone know if there is a way to speed up the physics on the handsets? I've removed most of the iterations on physics checking, and it is still slow.

The rest of the app is normal speed, but Physics calculations are in slow motion, As if gravity was 1/4 or something.

I don't know how to compensate for that. The collisions seem to be fine, but the speed at which objects fall is much slower on the handsset than desktop. I feel like this could be fixed with some mulitplier or DT calculation. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I think maybe you're looking for this:

https://www.scirra.com/manual/98/physics

Read the "set stepping mode" part.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)