Pathfinding AI

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Units do not overlap each other and use different ways if there are several free ways.
  • cesarzevil here learn from this tutorial

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1118/path-finding

• Kyatric because you treat me like this? like a dog ... amazing ...

• cesarzevil son who is treating you like dog? Please people of this forum we are here to help and not to insult anyone. If one cannot help then be civil and say sorry cannot help but, Insult someone on Scirra is not right. First we the one whom saying please if you need help contact us and then you start insulting person. that is not right. That is rude and insulting.

cesarzevil who ever insulted you I will say so sorry for that person. Do not be dishearten forgive us please

• just annoying that in every post and help and answer my queries are always with 0 posts. And I have not insulted anyone, nor Scirra or anyone ... but the moderators if I have disrespected.

• Please show me exactly where in my message I have "treated you like a dog" or "disrespected" you.

just annoying that in every post and help and answer my queries are always with 0 posts.

If all your messages and help requests are vague you can't blame the community.

I asked for further explanations on your issue in my previous message but apparently it is being disrespectful.

Well, we are not a community of psychics, we can't guess what you have in mind. If you have that talent, good for you.

But be aware humanity in general don't.

If you just want to lament, this topic will end up being closed. If you're truly looking for help start giving the informations required.

Once again, people here owe you nothing.

• Please show me exactly where in my message I have "treated you like a dog" or "disrespected" you.

> just annoying that in every post and help and answer my queries are always with 0 posts.

>

If all your messages and help requests are vague you can't blame the community.

I asked for further explanations on your issue in my previous message but apparently it is being disrespectful.

Well, we are not a community of psychics, we can't guess what you have in mind. If you have that talent, good for you.

But be aware humanity in general don't.

If you just want to lament, this topic will end up being closed. If you're truly looking for help start giving the informations required.

Once again, people here owe you nothing.

I'd strongly suggest you to leave the current topic and don't feel the need to answer or add more to the already ridiculous argument. Thank you.

Because I'm ridiculous? respects the views

• That message was adressed to Dutoit...

That's what a means.

And I'll stand by the fact that the "dispute" in this topic makes little to no sense and is not founded on valid arguments.

So moving on, if you want help, start acting accordingly.

If you just want to lament and complain, as I said, this topic will be closed and no one will cry for you.

• You were referring to the comment I said about the helpline Scirra.

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !

I see

• So do I.

• Kyatric because you closed? will you help me you?

• Kyatric because you closed? will you help me you?

[quote:rm760gmn]PD: if I want the enemy not fly and go on the ground all the time, jump ... as I do? I'm new to the pathfinding

This tutorial does just that. It also has great AI built into it. They will jump, and follow you. This is seriously one of the most indepth tutorials on the subject. If this doesn't help you then I don't know what will.

Here is the tutorial:

AI Platformer

• > Kyatric because you closed? will you help me you?

>

[quote:3i3uq25i]PD: if I want the enemy not fly and go on the ground all the time, jump ... as I do? I'm new to the pathfinding

This tutorial does just that. It also has great AI built into it. They will jump, and follow you. This is seriously one of the most indepth tutorials on the subject. If this doesn't help you then I don't know what will.

Here is the tutorial:

AI Platformer

thank you very much

• thank you very much

I know. Good luck and you are welcome.

Sidenote: In the closed topic there were more tutorials that were linked too. They are also good.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Everything would be much easier if I knew English and would not use a translator, when search and expressing myself correctly.

• Everything would be much easier if I knew English and would not use a translator, when search and expressing myself correctly.

Yeah, you can come across really ... lol...

Trick forsearching forums/tutorials because most of what you want is already here.

Google: "your search criteria site:scirra.com" so "AI site:scirra.com"

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)