How do I Optimize spritefont on mobile?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Forget about default textbox restrictions, you can create sprites atop of the textbox
  • Sisyphus , What device are you using on CocoonJS? Thanks for the example btw

I'm going to attempt using Ejecta or Intel XKD since they have no Intro Logo like Ludei, and maybe they have their shit fixed with spritefonts, but I'm afraid I might be a bit dumb for the whole procedure. Is it complicated?

I've already published one game on appstore via CocoonJS, and that took a moderate amount of time to handle

I can't try ejecta or crosswalk right now, and never tried them at all, but in tutorials it looks even more easier than cjs export.

• If that's the case, then GREAT Will report with findings.

• If that's the case, then GREAT Will report with findings.

Yeah, please post here if the crosswalk and ejecta doesn't have the spritefont problem, that's annoying me too.

• Unfortunately Ejecta is running awful on spritefont too. In a similar if not same fashion.

I can't try Intel XKD since my computer is not strong enough.. uoooh...

The installer says that.

I'm going to report this as a bug I guess

• Unfortunately Ejecta is running awful on spritefont too. In a similar if not same fashion.

I can't try Intel XKD since my computer is not strong enough.. uoooh...

The installer says that.

I'm going to report this as a bug I guess

Wow, i really thought that ejecta will solve the problem, that's so disappointing.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yeah, it would've solved so much for my project. I can't seem to find how to play audio though on ejecta. Everything else runs like butter

BTW here is the bug report:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)