New Intel XDK Crosswalk (lock orientation)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • When you build with Crosswalk, make sure you click the 'canary' version in the build dialog. that will lock your orientation to the one you specified on construct

• When you build with Crosswalk, make sure you click the 'canary' version in the build dialog. that will lock your orientation to the one you specified on construct

Thanks a bunch. That worked.

• > When you build with Crosswalk, make sure you click the 'canary' version in the build dialog. that will lock your orientation to the one you specified on construct

>

Thanks a bunch. That worked.

Is this done through the XDK Crosswalk? I cannot find "canary" version there, and on the crosswalk project website I downloaded the Canary-Arm build but seems a bit complicated for my skills to compile apk in that way. My coding skills are just pre-beginner.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Phuzz

Yes inside XDK, it's that sometimes it doesn't appear

& dankhan : There is a bug we are fixing.

Here is the workaround. Go to the build tab and select ARM, then 'go to next step' at the bottom. Then 'close build page' at the top left. Then open up the build again. At the bottom of the details page, you will see beta and stable choices. This only needs to be repeated if you create a new project.

> dankhan - it is strange, because sometimes that happens to me. Sometimes the code base is there to choose and sometimes it is not.

>

taken from here ->

• Many thanks found the secret menu

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)