I need advice on best way to have fielders chase the ball?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Best car suspension with spring effect and very cool terrain generation.
  • LittleStain

Huh, thanks! it would help the user, I'm a bit new to the whole "making capx and helping other user" thing

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ash10500 thank you for the example. I am tweaking it to work with my game, it is challening to do but this gave me a good start.

paulscottrobson Yes this is the most important aspect, the hitting and pitching. Mine needs some help definitely. I agree fielding is secondary to the others. I just want something basic in place. I may rethink it though if I can't get it the way I want it to be and just focus on hitting and pitching solely. Make it auto-field and auto-throw or something.

LittleStain That is a good idea. I have them broken down currently into groups, I am glad I am on the right track. Yes there are a ridiculous amount of conditions. This game is much more difficult than I first imagined.

It is almost overwhelming thinking about it but I have to just take it piece by piece and work on every small aspect of it. The challenge is there are so many possibilities at all times based on where the ball is and fielder is, etc. Thinking through every issue is a challenge. I am just taking it slow though, working on it in 30-45 minute chunks on my lunches to hopefully come up with something decent eventually...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)