How do I multiplayer

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The official Scirra Multiplayer Signalling Server for helping peers find and connect to each other
  • I rather use the built in multiplayer plugin

Good choice. But it is pretty advanced. There are a number of threads on multiplayer and syncing and messaging going on in the forum at the moment. Check my last couple posts.

I would recommend you do the tutorials by ashley and read the manual entry about 50 times.

After doing all that then you will be in the same boat as the rest of us... trying to figure it out and make it perform like we think it should. It is very advanced, and we have a lot of questions, and we all experimenting to what works best.

But check out the active multiplayer forum threads. Offer up your own tests, your own trials, your own breakthroughs and we will get to the end together

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks quick question. If im using the drag and drop plugin for player input to control a sprite. That will work for mobile devices to right. At the moment i dont have a way to test for mobile because i dont have a c2 license until towards the end of this week

• Thanks quick question. If im using the drag and drop plugin for player input to control a sprite. That will work for mobile devices to right. At the moment i dont have a way to test for mobile because i dont have a c2 license until towards the end of this week

Yes, drag and drop works on mobile.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)