How do I know how to do this?

0 favourites
  • thank you... very much... i hope it will be of gr8 use... in which i am sure it will be, however to fully fix my project i need a level select .capx file please and thank you...

Edit: thank you so very much the bounce .capx file was exactly what i was looking for and it solved my problem. anyone want to see the demo stage of my 1st level of my game?

but the problem is rather the pizza is sliding against the ramps instead of bouncing off of them at a 0 degree angle if i use the bounce action however it goes flying straight out of the top left corner of the room every time.

there you guys happy now you stole my code and have not helped fix the sliding against slopes glitch...

see what i mean by playing the game on the scirra arcade store it is in puzzle and the game is called(see my game's error)

• thank you... very much... i hope it will be of gr8 use... in which i am sure it will be, however to fully fix my project i need a level select .capx file please and thank you...

The link I given is pretty much standard, what kind of level selection are you looking for? It pretty much covered the level selection mechanic as a whole, is there something lacking?

there you guys happy now you stole my code and have not helped fix the sliding against slopes glitch...

et's hope that the thieves don't turn out to be sad. *popcorn*

Be grateful that these people who have helped you with capx didn't behave like you.

• Here you can steal this

• Or this will be good to learn about Physics for you and we do not care if you steal our code because we know we are far better then you. We do not go around accuse anyone for stealing our code. We know we are here to help but, people like you makes us wonder do you deserve to be helped?

• Ok I am sorry won't happen again

• truefalcon That's the sprit good and thank you

• truefalcon That's the sprit good and thank you

Your welcome

• truefalcon more like I am welcoming you after your comment

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • well thanks for all the help guys but i found out the solution myself, but i just can not believe it was so simple, just using physics and applying force at a impulse well just thanks so much everyone i will show you a demo of what i have so far... so if a moderator would kindly lock this topic at the creator's request which i am doing right now... please and thank you and everyone here have a nice day.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)