Full screen stopped working on mobile

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Is a circular loading screen with code ready to use. No Animation.
  • SnipG

OMG, thank you so much! You saved me from the insanity!!!

I have spent the last 4 hours installing android USB drivers on 2 laptops, configuring USB debugging, collecting logs...

I knew the solution would be something very simple and very stupid and was right.

I tried "On any touch start", "Is in touch" and "Is touching object", but my phone needed "On touch end"!

Oddly, requesting fullscreen after "On any touch start" works in other browsers, in Scirra Arcade, and apparently on other phones, but not on mine.

Phew... I can sleep now.

Thank you again!

NN81, big thanks to you too!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think using a button object on top of whatever you want to touch to request full screen ( set button opacity to 0 via CSS style ) is more reliable.

Then on touch/click button request full screen

• SnipG

OMG, thank you so much! You saved me from the insanity!!!

I have spent the last 4 hours installing android USB drivers on 2 laptops, configuring USB debugging, collecting logs...

I knew the solution would be something very simple and very stupid and was right.

I tried "On any touch start", "Is in touch" and "Is touching object", but my phone needed "On touch end"!

Oddly, requesting fullscreen after "On any touch start" works in other browsers, in Scirra Arcade, and apparently on other phones, but not on mine.

Phew... I can sleep now.

Thank you again!

NN81, big thanks to you too!

No prob, im glad if you solve. Aniway i still not understand why on my smartphone everithing work fine..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)