How do I make an equip button?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
J-BoB Game Button Sound Pack comes with 300 high-quality sound effects
  • I wouldn't know if it is better, for I don't know your game and even what exactly it is you want to do..

All I know is what you tell me..

Arrays can be of great help in many situations, but if it is nescessary or even wanted in this case depends on so many things..

If you want to learn about arrays, there are some great tutorials available..

For now you are talking about buttons with animations (which don't exist, so I guess you are using sprites instead of buttons)

You want to go from buy to equip, which you can do with a boolean (you could also do it without, depending on the difficulty of your setup)

when pushed while displaying equip you want to change the animation of your ragdoll or parts of your ragdoll (if I understand correctly)

I guess we are at the point where you should share a little bit more about how you have things set up before any further help will be what it should be, helpfull..

• this is a screenshot .....

i.imgur.com/UmYipcV.jpg

• what u r saying is correct ...

this is correct ....

when pushed while displaying equip you want to change the animation of your ragdoll or parts of your ragdoll (if I understand correctly)

• So, it says selected joints none..

How have you set up the selecting of the joints?

Because once they are selected you can easily set an instance variable text to the animation you want to equip it with and after change the animations based on the instance variable..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • when i press the body the text change to Body and when pressed the right hand the text set to Right Hand etc..

• and dont forget about buying the animation first .... because this is what i have problem with .... not with previewing animation or selecting animation ...... the problem is on the buying and equiping AFTER BUYING. Because i know how to equip the animation but i dont know how to equip after buying

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)