How to disable sprite

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Minimal Sprite Font with Stroke for Pixel Art games.
  • Here, it will work now.

dropbox.com/s/xryesn1ozd9m0rv/sample1.capx?dl=0

you awesome thanks!

by the way, is there any alternative way using instance variable boolean?

• Yeah, you can use Boolean instead, but its a same thing won't make any difference to the logic.

I am used to writing in C where there is no Boolean operand that's why I used 0,1 logic.

• Yeah, you can use Boolean instead, but its a same thing won't make any difference to the logic.

I am used to writing in C where there is no Boolean operand that's why I used 0,1 logic.

ooh i see, can i request one more , if three sprite in the same position ? can you make again please?

ooh i see, can i request one more , if three sprite in the same position ? can you make again please?

• Sure give me the capx file, ill do it tonight.

• Sure give me the capx file, ill do it tonight.

Yes i give you the whole project , the problem is when i touch the settings or exit its overlapping the touch

dropbox.com/s/xjz2taovmjvkqhw/pictoword.capx?dl=0

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'll have a look, all make it by tomorrow.

• Can you send me a none plugin version. I cannot open it like this because I don't have the plugins installed.

• Can you send me a none plugin version. I cannot open it like this because I don't have the plugins installed.

yes wait

• > Can you send me a none plugin version. I cannot open it like this because I don't have the plugins installed.

>

yes wait

blackhornettechnologies.com/Construct2Stuff/Plugins/bhtsmartrandom_v1_0.c2addon

• No, I mean give my the capx file without the plugins, just the sprite click thing, then when I change it, you can just paste the plugins back.

• it needs a animation to the sprite i cant remove that

• you can simply install that plugin bhsmartrandom and litetween

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)